How Do I Access E-Reserve Readings?
- Go to: http://library.umbc.edu/
- Under the "Using the Library" tab, select "Course Reserves"
- From the Course Reserves web page, use the drop-down menu to select your department, and then select the "Show Reserves" button.
- Within the Departmental Pages, the Reserves are arranged by course number, followed by the course name, semester, section (if available), and the instructor.
- To obtain the list of items on reserve for your course, click on the course number/name.
- Choose the link for the reading that you wish to view.
- Copyrighted articles will require a Username and Password for access. This information is supplied to you by your instructor.
Please Note: Many of the readings will be in PDF
format. In order to view these you must first download a copy of Adobe Acrobat
Reader. This item is available for download from the Course Reserves web page,
or Adobe Systems Web site, free of charge. Adobe Acrobat Reader allows
anyone to view, navigate and print documents in the Adobe Portable Document